Where are You ? Where are you going ? Reiki


Where are you in life ? Where are you heading ? What do you want out of life ?
So easy until you really stop to think about what it is you really want.

I read this book called "I could do anything .. if only I knew what it was" by Barbara Sher with Barbara Smith Hah Hah ! Well put by the authors I think !! Very true, while most of us drift around like rudderless boats there seem to be the odd few who know exactly where they are and where they are going.

A really neat creative way to suspend your critical self is by distraction - you know the self that chatters away in your head telling you you can't do this or that until you know something else and on and on in your head playing that same old negative stuff.

This distraction is pure pleasure - pick up a paintbrush, go on, give it a whirl, make the paint quite fluid and just think about where you are at, where you are going. Just idly let the brush go where it will and enjoy the fabulous mix of colours and blend. Your life could be like that too. Once you set your course strange things happen and you set in motion the means to get there. When you are relaxed and in a receptive you will find more opportunities open to you, things run smoothly and doors open. But first you need to relax ......

Tools to enhance your creativity : The Creativity Solutions Studio

Reiki is a fabulous way to relax - I first discovered it for myself when I was stressed out to such an extent I could have been used as a violin string ! After trying almost everything I went, in desperation for a Reiki Treatment. Just close your eyes she started and after the treatment I floated out the door and went home. End of stress ! End of story ! I slept for around 12, got up, floated back to work and drifted through my day. My co-workers couldn't believe it - I got a problem mmmmnnnn OK, lets try this.. another mind blowing problem, another solution and so went my day as the pressures of the day changed to minor challenges and innovative solutions. Was I hooked ! This was for me, for sure ! Only thing was, I need a bit of an edge for my competitive career ! I had to stop off the treatments for a bit as I was too relaxed ! Truly, I know you won't believe it but I did. Imagine my Reiki treatment lady's face when I told her I was too relaxed so I'd have to give it away for a while ! I wished I'd had my camera.

While I was doing some research for one of my sites when I nearly fell off the chair in excitement to spot this fantastic Reiki training package. Imagine, you could treat yourself and others, not to forget your pets and plants, whenever you want and have the need for a treatment. Can you believe what a transformation this would be to your stress levels ?
Having been bitten quite a few times by "incredibly amazing" courses before I did some more digging and was surprised to find this course is in the top three Reiki training courses on the net today - Click here to read about this amazing course

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your painting forever ! Influence of Robert Burridge .. how his 1 min video will change how you do things

Passionflower - Symbol of Passion - How to Re-ignite the Spark of Creativity