Dye Palette Magical Colors


Photo - Palette from wool dyeing session


A torn out article in my archives from so long ago I have forgotten the source:

"The moment you make a definite commitment yourself is the moment Providence also moves.
All kinds of things occur to help you which would otherwise not happen. A whole stream of advantageous events flow from your decision. They bring all kinds of unexpected chance meetings and material assistance which no-one could have foreseen. Whatever you do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
To make your dream come true BEGIN"

A mind shift and a decision is sometimes all it takes.

Magnets on my fridge right now:
I am infinite
I have all the time in the world.
Things flow to me gradually, as needed - Stuart Wilde ( metaphysical mystic)

Life's a piece of cake - chocolate cake - - Stuart Wilde ( metaphysical mystic)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your painting forever ! Influence of Robert Burridge .. how his 1 min video will change how you do things

Passionflower - Symbol of Passion - How to Re-ignite the Spark of Creativity